Gin Verso 3
THE TRAVEL ALL-IN-ONE
The Verso is a lightweight reversible airbag harness with a unique combination of features: a highly effective airbag with seat plate, underseat rescue and double-skin surface with innovative zipper system.
It’s ideal for leisure pilots, hike ‘n fly pilots and travellers, yet is comfortable enough to be used on long cross-country flights and also has good safety features. Since its introduction, the Verso has been one of the best selling harnesses in its class. This 3rd generation stays true to the original but features improvements over its predecessor in several areas:
- more stable in all axes due to new ABS webbing system
- 600g lighter and decreased packing volume
- reduced drag due to reduced cross sectional area
- unique double-skin feature protects harness when used in rucksack mode - cleaner and easier rescue flap system for faster rescue deployment
- improved airbag pre-inflation: the airbag is 70% inflated at take-off
- faster airbag inflation and more stable pressure maintained during turns - lighter and more durable main fabric
- New ABS system with anti-forget buckle system
- airbag inlet re-positioned from sides to under seat for greater durability
SIZE XS S M L XL Pilot height (cm) <165 160-175 170-185 180-190 >185 Weight of harness (kg) 3.4 3.6 3.9 4.2 4.4 Volume of rucksack (L) 84 89 95 101 104
New ABS system
New ABS system offers greater stability both in rough air and also after collapses.
Reduced weight, increased durability
Thanks to lighter but more durable materials and a more efficient construction, we have managed to reduce the weight of the Verso 3 by 600g compared to the Verso 2.
The unique double-skin feature protects the harness when