Gin Atlas 2
he Atlas 2 is an easy intermediate wing for beginning and leisure pilots who want a confidence-inspiring wing that still offers great XC possibilities.
The Atlas 2 aims to offer comfort in a wide range of conditions but with enough performance in climb and glide to keep a smile on your face.
- easy inflation and smooth take-off
- well-damped pitch control in strong conditions
- comfortable and reassuring handling with a well co-ordinated turn
- long and progressive brake travel for a wide safety margin
- useful ”thermal sniffing” ability
- improved real world performance in weak and strong conditions
- extended weight range (S and M sizes) for flying at higher wing loadings
During the development of the Atlas 2, one of the aspects the Gin R&D team worked on was optimisi